The Organization of American States (OAS), through the Department of Human Development and Education (DHDE) and Kookmin University (KMU), through the OAS Partnerships Program for Education and Training (PAEC), are offering scholarships to qualified candidates of the Americas to participate in a 7 week Entrepreneurship Boot Camp. The main goal of the Program is to help participants develop a business idea in order to create a company.
- Program: Global Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
- Modality: Onsite in Seoul, South Korea
- Language: English
- Duration: 7 weeks and an optional additional 8th week for cultural immersion purposes
- Deadline: May 21st, 2015
- Four scholarships including 100% tuition, accommodation, meals, camp expenses, health insurance and airplane ticket. For additional cultural immersion week, accommodation and meals, as well.
- Four scholarships with the same benefits, except airplane ticket.